This is our first post and we are really excited to keep everyone up to date on what we are up to. Our family loves to be together, we enjoy being outside and are really looking forward to spring. Our newest hobby is HORSES and RODEO. The kids are learning to rope and goat tie, something that is brand new to Sarah, but an old love for Bryce that has now returned.

Here is Annie on her horse BUCK, she may look tiny on that big horse, but she is a go getter (get's that from her Dad) and has done really well in Jr. Rodeo.
Here is our Ben, OH BEN, he keeps us all on our toes and is determined and head strong. He loves riding with his Dad and roping anything that moves!
And here is our sweet little Ellie, she has been a true joy in our home and is definitely heaven sent. She loves her brother and sister and is bound for the rodeo life. Sarah wanted a ballerina, but it looks like she is getting cowgirls instead!



5 comments:
Sarah! I am so proud of you, getting into the blogging world. Little cowboy Ben and cowgirl Annie and Ellie are darling, we love you guys so much!
Yah Sarah! I am so happy that you joined the blogging world! I love your little "cowboy" family! You are all so darling! Can't wait to keep up on what you all are up to!
I love that all you guys blog. I'm trying really hard to get one up but I'm still trying to figure out how to upload the pictures and stuff. I'll let ya know when it happens. In the mean time I'm just glad I get to stay updated on all the cute kids my cousins have.
Oh Mrs. Thurgood, welcome to the wild and exciting life of blogging! I can't wait to read about our functional dysfunction we all have to share!
Gosh, my favorite niece and she does not even list me as a friend on her BLOG... I'm so crushed...
Love you still... LOL
Chuck
Post a Comment